Add 1 pack of Head Xtreme Soft Overgrip $49 in your order to enjoy FREE SF delivery!
(except balls, baskets, equipment and machines)
1. SF Express local delivery: 1-3 working days.
2. Stringing service: 1-3 working days.
3. No refund for any products purchased, both sale and non-sale items.
4. No exchange for any products purchased, both sale and non-sale items.
5. Tennis Town reserves the right of final decision.
Gamma Zo Power 16L String
"Free Delivery item" by HKPost Local Mail
(Customers takes the risk of lost in the mail.)
add to cart
Ultra powerful. Pinpoint control. More durable.
Thermo Nuclear Technology 2 (TNT2)
Gamma's Zo Tournament Strings feature Gamma's TNT2 Technology which provides the greatest combination of power and control offered in a premium tennis string. This second generation Thermo Nuclear Process allows for greater dynamic elasticity and string bed deflection to cushion the impact and store more energy in the strings. TNT2 Technology also maximizes the dynamic resiliency to provide maximum power, enhanced control and less shock than all other racquet strings including natural gut.
An ultra playable 16L gauge polymer alloy featuring Gamma's TNT2 Technology designed for players who prefer greater power with pinpoint control without sacrificing durability.
Synthetic (Zo Performance) Series
Gauge: 16L / 1.25 mm
Length: 40 ft / 12.2 m
Made in Japan
Material: Polymer Alloy
- Polymer Alloy monofilament
- High Energy core with wear resistant coating
- Durability 9
- Power 10
- Control 10
- Comfort 9
(out of 10 points)
Attention: It is recommended to string Gamma Zo Power at least 10% less tension than your usual string.