Add 1 pack of Head Xtreme Soft Overgrip $49 in your order to enjoy FREE SF delivery!
(except balls, baskets, equipment and machines)
1. SF Express local delivery: 1-3 working days.
2. Stringing service: 1-3 working days.
3. No refund for any products purchased, both sale and non-sale items.
4. No exchange for any products purchased, both sale and non-sale items.
5. Tennis Town reserves the right of final decision.
Head T.I.P. Orange Ball 72-ball Bag
add to cart
The pressureless HEAD T.I.P. ORANGE is the perfect ball for kids between 8 and 9 years who are about to transition to the bigger court. It is softer, bigger, and 50% slower than a standard tennis ball, which increases the reaction time and makes hitting the ball a lot easier. In addition, its orange and yellow two-tone felt makes the ball easier to see for kids. Developed with trainers and kids, the HEAD T.I.P. ORANGE is perfect for the ITF's mid orange court (18m x 5,6-8,23m). The ball is part of HEAD's Tennis Instruction Program (T.I.P.), a unique approach to help youngsters learn the game right, developed in cooperation with the International Tennis Federations "Tennis Play and Stay!" campaign.