(except balls, baskets, equipment and machine)
Starting from 1 Nov 2018, retailing will NOT be entertained at workshop. (不設門市)
1. SF Express local delivery: 1-3 working days
2. Stringing service: 1-2 working days
3. Refund policy is not applicable.
4. Product can be exchanged once only within 14 days (products must be in new, clean condition w/ package).
5. No exchange for strung racquets, strings, balls and sale items.
6. Tennis Town reserves all rights of final decision.
Head MXG 7
Free Head Tour Team 6R Combi Black/Red
add to cart
Designed like no other for those who play like no other: With MXG, the MXG 7 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. In addition, the racquet also provides ultimate stability at a very low weight to support players at each level to raise their game. Based on a completely new way to engineer a racquet, the racquet features an innovative Magnesium Bridge construction that allows for longer free-moving main strings which leads to a much larger sweet spot and, ultimately, more power. At the same time, the molded bridge ensures that the upper hoop does not deform under pressure, which gives the player total control on every shot. The MXG 7 is the perfect racquet for mature but still serious players who need extreme power.
WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 265 g / 9.3 oz
STRING PATTERN: 16/18
HEAD SIZE: 740 cm² / 115 in²
BALANCE: 360 mm / 0.4 in HH
LENGTH: 700 mm / 27.6 in
BEAM: 28/29/26 mm