Head Gravity r-PET Duffle Bag
add to cart
Fashioned from recycled PET bottles, and with a contemporary, urban aesthetic, the GRAVITY R-PET DUFFLE BAG TENNIS BAG is a modern, sustainable choice.
Eco-conscious and style-conscious tennis players will adore the GRAVITY R-PET DUFFLE BAG TENNIS BAG, which is made from recycled PET bottles, and has a contemporary, urban aesthetic in keeping with the GRAVITY racquet series. Alexander Zverev, who believes "we should all take greater care of the planet", carries this bag with its modern, multi-functional design – it is not shaped like a traditional racquet bag. It is easy to customize, with adjustable dividers that attach to the clothes-friendly Velcro tapes inside: choose between storing all your kit in one huge compartment or separating the interior into several smaller compartments.
This highly functional bag can store up to 12 racquets, with the CCT+ climate control technology protecting them from high temperatures. There is also a separate, ventilated shoe compartment and additional inside and outside accessory pockets. The GRAVITY R-PET DUFFLE BAG is an illustration of how HEAD recognizes its responsibility to be more sustainable and to help protect the planet, with the hangtag made from recycled paper and tied with hemp cord.
• Made from recycled PET bottles
• Easy to customize with adjustable dividers
• Space for up to 12 racquets
• CCT+ climate control technology protects racquets
• Hangtag made with recycled paper and hemp cord
VOLUME (L): 80
DIMENSIONS: 79 x 35 x 49.5
MATERIAL COMPOSITION (OUTSIDE): 70% rPET / 30% r-PVB
MATERIAL COMPOSITION (INSIDE): 80% r-PET / 20% TPE
• Backpack carry system
• 2 way carry system: backpack and shoulder carry system
• One main compartment with adjustable dividers inside
• One outside CCT+ zipper compartment
• Two outside accessory pockets
• Ventilated shoe compartment
• Two inside zipper pockets